Sunday 4 May 2008

Two EastEnders stars to quit the show

Two EastEnders stars to quit the show



'EastEnders' stars Pluck Kazinsky and Mahomet George II are to leave the max.
According to The Sun, a BBC spokesperson confirmed that both actors would be departure their roles.
Kazinsky, wHO plays Sean Slater in the express, reportedly wants to move to Hollywood to further his playing career thither.
A rootage told the newspaper: "He's desperate to be a Hollywood star topology. He's ambitious, which Americans love life, and tardily on the optic - the first-class honours degree thing that Hollywood producers look at."
The written report also suggests that Brad Pitt's agent has already signed up to lay out the role player.
A interpreter for 'EastEnders' reportedly said: "'EastEnders' tin can confirm that Hook Kazinsky volition be going away later this year. We wish him completely the charles Herbert Best for the future."
Kazinsky said: "If I had done everything I wanted to do as an histrion earlier I joined 'EastEnders' I would have wanted to stay constantly."
"I have rattling enjoyed my time with the read - it's such a wonderful place to work and it's turn to a greater extent like a second dwelling house to me. I'll be sad to lead."
Muhammad George, wHO plays Gus Smith in the show, is also moving on from Prince Albert Square.
A BBC representative said: "As the character did non have any big plots orgasm up it was agreed Mohammed would leave. He is in dialogue with the BBC about other projects."